pig-release and clear not working

i recently updated my hog to version 3.2 last saturday. i then bought 10 new q-wash 260 led. i had to build the correct profile for the lights and patch into a new universe. my new lights work correctly. the problem that i am having now is when i press pig release or clear, it does not put any of my moving lights to start position and open white beam. it will keep the previous colors locked in. what can be causing this?

thanks
Parents
  • Make sure that the parameters are set to be "Non-Releasable" under Edit Fixtures.
    Is it all parameters for the fixture? Just Color? Did you Change Type to get these new fixture in your show?

If just color, check to see that the default Colour Slot is set to Open.
    There is an issue in v3.2 where after Changing Type, default slot settings can get set to "cto 2800" for some reason for all of both the source and destination types.
    Fotunately it is relatively quick to change the settings back to "Open".
    Developers are aware of this issue.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Make sure that the parameters are set to be "Non-Releasable" under Edit Fixtures.
    Is it all parameters for the fixture? Just Color? Did you Change Type to get these new fixture in your show?

If just color, check to see that the default Colour Slot is set to Open.
    There is an issue in v3.2 where after Changing Type, default slot settings can get set to "cto 2800" for some reason for all of both the source and destination types.
    Fotunately it is relatively quick to change the settings back to "Open".
    Developers are aware of this issue.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related