WHOLE HOG III DP 8000

Hi, I want to know what are the accessories that come with complete Whole Hog III and DP 8000, to buy directly from high end systems. When you buy the console you give us usb to work with CAST Software WYSIWYG R28?
Parents
  • Hi Luis
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
    a NEW hog3 and DP8000 comes with a USB stick for backup, dustcover, desklights and flightcase... thats about it...

to connect your desk to a WYSIWYG computer, you either need to have the Hog connectivity software installed on the WYSIWYG computer and the use a switch and standard network cables or a single crossover ethernet cable, the you connect your hog to WYSIWYG by HOGNET

OR you can use the "fixture link" of the DP8000 to connect to WYSIWYG PC by Artnet - also by Network cable.

a quick reply, you may contact me if you have further questions

Best regards
    Emil
  • Hi Luis
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
    a NEW hog3 and DP8000 comes with a USB stick for backup, dustcover, desklights and flightcase... thats about it...

to connect your desk to a WYSIWYG computer, you either need to have the Hog connectivity software installed on the WYSIWYG computer and the use a switch and standard network cables or a single crossover ethernet cable, the you connect your hog to WYSIWYG by HOGNET

OR you can use the "fixture link" of the DP8000 to connect to WYSIWYG PC by Artnet - also by Network cable.

a quick reply, you may contact me if you have further questions

Best regards
    Emil
Children
No Data
Related