WHOLE HOG III DP 8000

Hi, I want to know what are the accessories that come with complete Whole Hog III and DP 8000, to buy directly from high end systems. When you buy the console you give us usb to work with CAST Software WYSIWYG R28?
Parents
  • Here is Cast's response regarding Console Edition...

cast-soft.com/cast/products/wyg-ce.php

CE includes all the features of Professional Perform except

provides visualization only while connected to the RWD's console (i.e., cannot connect to other consoles)
    printing and exporting to other file formats is disabled although CE-created files may be opened in any of the Professional wysiwyg versions to be printed, exported to other formats, or rendered at a higher resolution
    rendering is limited to 76,800 pixels - the typical resolution of 320x240 (or 240x320), commonly known as "thumbnail size."
    CE is delivered at the current Release at the time of registration
    CE Users are not eligible for Membership and do not receive Release or any other Membership Benefit unless they upgrade to Professional Perform
  • Here is Cast's response regarding Console Edition...

cast-soft.com/cast/products/wyg-ce.php

CE includes all the features of Professional Perform except

provides visualization only while connected to the RWD's console (i.e., cannot connect to other consoles)
    printing and exporting to other file formats is disabled although CE-created files may be opened in any of the Professional wysiwyg versions to be printed, exported to other formats, or rendered at a higher resolution
    rendering is limited to 76,800 pixels - the typical resolution of 320x240 (or 240x320), commonly known as "thumbnail size."
    CE is delivered at the current Release at the time of registration
    CE Users are not eligible for Membership and do not receive Release or any other Membership Benefit unless they upgrade to Professional Perform
Children
No Data
Related