Macro touch screen weirdness

When using the keystroke macros I get a weird result when ever I playback a macro that involves a touch screen action.

When I playback the macro it is as if I drag my finger down the touch screen causing the window to scroll up very fast. This obviously makes no sense to the desk when playing back the macro. (It is also not what I do when I record the macro!)

I'm using a Hog PC system (XP, v3.2.2) with 3 external ELO 15" touch screens.

Can anyone help me with this?
Parents
  • I've switched all my screen resolutions to 800 by 600 and I can NOT recreate the problem.

When in 1024 by 768, the problem returns. However, it does seem to depend a lot on the size and shape of the directory window. The wider the window the worse the problem seems to be, but its not constant and hard to define exactly what size does not work!

In the View default 'Palettes' touch screen macros work fine, but in my custom views they never work. My directory windows are usually 16 palettes wide.

I will keep experimenting to see if I can define the exact circumstances that they do not work.

Anyone else seen this issue?
  • I've switched all my screen resolutions to 800 by 600 and I can NOT recreate the problem.

When in 1024 by 768, the problem returns. However, it does seem to depend a lot on the size and shape of the directory window. The wider the window the worse the problem seems to be, but its not constant and hard to define exactly what size does not work!

In the View default 'Palettes' touch screen macros work fine, but in my custom views they never work. My directory windows are usually 16 palettes wide.

I will keep experimenting to see if I can define the exact circumstances that they do not work.

Anyone else seen this issue?
Children
No Data
Related