Bootable USB for Roadhog?

So I think I have screwed something up trying to make a bootable USB on a road hog? I keep getting this error please see picture...

"windows fails to start, a recent hardware or software change might be the cause...."

www.flickr.com/photos/spainpat/6623977785/in/photostream

please help I am having a very hard time updating this console and I need it for a show on wednesday with 3.2 on it...

I had what I thought was the right stuff on the high end bootable USB stick but it said there wasn't enough room to add the road hog system restore release 1.8.2 so I tried to make a bootable disc drive out of a bigger USB stick and then I get the error in the photo? Any ideas? Do I need to do it from a disc drive? Will a apple superdrive work?

thanks
Parents
  • Yea but when I drag the folder onto the drive I get this

The item “Road_Hog_System_Restore_Release_1-8-2” can’t be copied because there isn’t enough free space.

Now when I look at the USB info I see it is the 2gb USB but it says I only have 312mb available? Although when I look on the drive there is nothing there? Got any ideas as to whats going there?

Im gonna try and get my old crappy dell going and see if I can copy it to the drive from there...I feel like from the error I am getting from that picture above I might have messed something up?
  • Yea but when I drag the folder onto the drive I get this

The item “Road_Hog_System_Restore_Release_1-8-2” can’t be copied because there isn’t enough free space.

Now when I look at the USB info I see it is the 2gb USB but it says I only have 312mb available? Although when I look on the drive there is nothing there? Got any ideas as to whats going there?

Im gonna try and get my old crappy dell going and see if I can copy it to the drive from there...I feel like from the error I am getting from that picture above I might have messed something up?
Children
No Data
Related