hog IPC

Hi all.
Can i install another PCI videocard instead my original radeon 9250, and how can i install drivers for it?
And second, can i install usual Win XP on desk and just run HOG PC software from desktop?

Thanks a lot.
Parents
  • Some standard hardware like hard drives and keyboards can be replaced with off-the-shelf parts. Anything that requires a special driver won't work. OS is locked down to guard against corruption and doesn't allow third-party drivers to be installed.

We only support the hardware and software that we ship. It's your console, and you can play around if you want. Just make sure you go back to the released software and OS before taking in on a live show.
  • Some standard hardware like hard drives and keyboards can be replaced with off-the-shelf parts. Anything that requires a special driver won't work. OS is locked down to guard against corruption and doesn't allow third-party drivers to be installed.

We only support the hardware and software that we ship. It's your console, and you can play around if you want. Just make sure you go back to the released software and OS before taking in on a live show.
Children
No Data
Related