hog IPC

Hi all.
Can i install another PCI videocard instead my original radeon 9250, and how can i install drivers for it?
And second, can i install usual Win XP on desk and just run HOG PC software from desktop?

Thanks a lot.
Parents
  • Did you check that the Videocard isn´t loose?! Sometimes they get loose during transport. If you only have output on the videocard that is on the mainboard, also check your bios-settings, maybe the bios-battery is empty and needs to be replaced. In this case the console also only uses just the on-board GPU

From release 3.2 you also will only have HOG3 running on iPC, HOG2 will no longer be installed. Also check that you have the latest version off XPe installed

Here some links that might help:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/TechNotes.shtml
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/HogiPCBios.pdf
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/HogiPCBiosBatteryReplacement.pdf
  • Did you check that the Videocard isn´t loose?! Sometimes they get loose during transport. If you only have output on the videocard that is on the mainboard, also check your bios-settings, maybe the bios-battery is empty and needs to be replaced. In this case the console also only uses just the on-board GPU

From release 3.2 you also will only have HOG3 running on iPC, HOG2 will no longer be installed. Also check that you have the latest version off XPe installed

Here some links that might help:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/TechNotes.shtml
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/HogiPCBios.pdf
    www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/HogiPCBiosBatteryReplacement.pdf
Children
No Data
Related