hog IPC

Hi all.
Can i install another PCI videocard instead my original radeon 9250, and how can i install drivers for it?
And second, can i install usual Win XP on desk and just run HOG PC software from desktop?

Thanks a lot.
Parents
  • As said above, it is a common issue that the card will come loose. I have had to reseat mine a couple times a month depending on how many times it goes out and how rough the local crew is with the case (I have had to reseat it on a show before :))

I would definitely try putting the old card back in, make sure to blow off the PCI slots on both end, and the right angle adapter. If that does not work you may also have a bad right angle adapter with a broken pin.

If your card is in fact dead, i recommend looking for the same one, or relatively the same card that came with your desk. They vary based on the age of your desk. I am pretty sure there is a link somewhere with a list of cards that work, but i cant locate it at this time.
  • As said above, it is a common issue that the card will come loose. I have had to reseat mine a couple times a month depending on how many times it goes out and how rough the local crew is with the case (I have had to reseat it on a show before :))

I would definitely try putting the old card back in, make sure to blow off the PCI slots on both end, and the right angle adapter. If that does not work you may also have a bad right angle adapter with a broken pin.

If your card is in fact dead, i recommend looking for the same one, or relatively the same card that came with your desk. They vary based on the age of your desk. I am pretty sure there is a link somewhere with a list of cards that work, but i cant locate it at this time.
Children
No Data
Related