Hog IPC Support

I herd a rumor the other day that the HES was going to stop supporting the IPC, yet i have not found any posts or press releases about this.
Is this in fact true, or just rumor?
Parents
  • Evan,

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'support'.

Hardware: I believe that the warranty period on all iPCs is concluded. I imagine that some parts are still available.

Hog2PC: Hog2 software has not been supported for some time now. Any additional libraries required for this need to be written by hand or by a friend with Hog 2 skills.

Hog3PC: This software is still supported and new fixture libraries can be obtained by e-mailing HES. (The forum is no longer the appropriate place to request Hog3 fixture profiles.)

Hope tht helps (and that I haven't put my foot in my mouth).

PG
  • Evan,

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'support'.

Hardware: I believe that the warranty period on all iPCs is concluded. I imagine that some parts are still available.

Hog2PC: Hog2 software has not been supported for some time now. Any additional libraries required for this need to be written by hand or by a friend with Hog 2 skills.

Hog3PC: This software is still supported and new fixture libraries can be obtained by e-mailing HES. (The forum is no longer the appropriate place to request Hog3 fixture profiles.)

Hope tht helps (and that I haven't put my foot in my mouth).

PG
Children
No Data
Related