Hog IPC Support

I herd a rumor the other day that the HES was going to stop supporting the IPC, yet i have not found any posts or press releases about this.
Is this in fact true, or just rumor?
Parents
  • What Phil said,
    in fact if you ever opened up your IPC, you will see that that the components are prettymuch USB devices that go right into your mainboard. So long as you use a mainboard that HES says in compatible, and with the prob extension cables, i dont see why you cant.

In fact an experiment i always wanted to try was to take the top panel and mount it to the booth at the club i work at (our booth is 2x4 and 1" plywood). kinda silly but just for shits and giggles. and then just plug in the DP8000.
  • What Phil said,
    in fact if you ever opened up your IPC, you will see that that the components are prettymuch USB devices that go right into your mainboard. So long as you use a mainboard that HES says in compatible, and with the prob extension cables, i dont see why you cant.

In fact an experiment i always wanted to try was to take the top panel and mount it to the booth at the club i work at (our booth is 2x4 and 1" plywood). kinda silly but just for shits and giggles. and then just plug in the DP8000.
Children
No Data
Related