Hog IPC Support

I herd a rumor the other day that the HES was going to stop supporting the IPC, yet i have not found any posts or press releases about this.
Is this in fact true, or just rumor?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;59186]The problem with the new, other hardware is related to drivers, which aren't avaible in the Windows XP Embedded supplied by HES.

A solution would be to install your own version of Windows XP and the corresponding drivers for your hardware together with Hog3PC. My guess is the IPC frontpanel should recognised and work properly. Only thing that might give problems is the internal midi/ltc widget depending on your hardware.

Have to say I never tried this, but I assume this would be the way to keep the old IPC alive.

i just read through a post about it. HES says that it may be possibleto do this however they have never tested it, but i dont see why that wont work.
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;59186]The problem with the new, other hardware is related to drivers, which aren't avaible in the Windows XP Embedded supplied by HES.

A solution would be to install your own version of Windows XP and the corresponding drivers for your hardware together with Hog3PC. My guess is the IPC frontpanel should recognised and work properly. Only thing that might give problems is the internal midi/ltc widget depending on your hardware.

Have to say I never tried this, but I assume this would be the way to keep the old IPC alive.

i just read through a post about it. HES says that it may be possibleto do this however they have never tested it, but i dont see why that wont work.
Children
No Data
Related