Encoders on IPC.

Hello,

I'm very glad about the fact that I didn't get the laggy encoders anymore after updating my IPC to 3.2.3. I tested this yesterday with 4 Mac 250's ( but i patched 40 of them). Now I was just playing around a bit with a old Martin Roboscan 1220 CMYR V4. But when i open the colourpicker the laggy encoders are back again. when I close the colourpicker. the encoder do what the surpose to do.

Simon
Parents
  • I recently had one of our IPC's updated to the latest software. I am being told by the repair shop (very reputable shop but will remain nameless) that the reason my touch screens won't calibrate is because the update does not work with the original touchscreens (with the power supply under the base). Is there any truth to this?

In detail:

upon boot up, both screens are recognized. When I go to calibrate them, the right screen works fine (Device 1). When I go to calibrate (device 2) the same calibrate screen appears on (device 1), says it's device 2 and I have to touch device 2 but the calibrating is on Device 1. Device 2 has no touch capabilities.

When the repair tech used newer screens in the shop everything works. Is there a fix for this?
  • I recently had one of our IPC's updated to the latest software. I am being told by the repair shop (very reputable shop but will remain nameless) that the reason my touch screens won't calibrate is because the update does not work with the original touchscreens (with the power supply under the base). Is there any truth to this?

In detail:

upon boot up, both screens are recognized. When I go to calibrate them, the right screen works fine (Device 1). When I go to calibrate (device 2) the same calibrate screen appears on (device 1), says it's device 2 and I have to touch device 2 but the calibrating is on Device 1. Device 2 has no touch capabilities.

When the repair tech used newer screens in the shop everything works. Is there a fix for this?
Children
No Data
Related