Fixture defaults changing??

I've been having this issue a lot lately, and am surprised that I couldn't find other threads about it here.
In multiple show files I've had a strange behavior where the fixture defaults for certain parameters have been changing themselves to "CTB 3200-4100" instead of "Open". What this causes is a failure to release that parameter after it is engaged using an IPCB fader. For instance, if I have an IPCB fader controlling a gobo scroll, once engaged that scrolling wheel will not release, just slow to an almost imperceptible crawl when the fader is brought down. It has happened with gobo rotate, zoom, iris and I believe color. I'm not sure if this default is changed as a result of recording that parameter as an IPCB fader or if that is just the way it is revealed, but going into the Edit Fixture window invariably reveals that CTB 3200-4100 has been set as default position for that parameter. Changing it back to Open, the cue releases normally.
I've experienced this in show files pre and post 3.2.0. The pre 3.2 (3.1.9) files may have actually been previously loaded into a desk running 3.2.0 or later, I can't recall exactly but if it could be traced to an issue with 3.2.0 and later that might make more sense. Sorry to be so vague.
I thought it was a by-product of fixture swapping at first, but tonight I found it in a show file I've been using for years, in an install where the offending fixtures have been a part of that file from the beginning and have always behaved normally. The console has recently been updated to 3.2.1. I did also recently patch some other fixtures, in a different universe for a demo; this is one thing I can think of that may be triggering it.
Again, I've only found it when triggering IPCB faders. In the install situation above, those IPCB files had been recorded for a long time, so it's not a result of newly recording those faders.
Anyone have any ideas? Did I find a bug? Seems like a pretty easily found one if so, and again I'm surprised to find no other mention of it.
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related