RHFB Crash

Setup Information
1x Road Hog Full Boar 3.2.3 b3367
1x USB Keyboard

I recently upgraded my Road Hog Full Boar to 3.2.3 from 3.1.5 going through a clean install. When I recreated the show I started with a blank show in 3.2.3 and merged in the information from the old show. Yesterday while programming the desk crashed twice and the only thing that would fix it was a hard reset.

At the time of the crashes the playback had some basic lists running and effects were either being driven by the playback lists or in the programmer. I would select a group of fixtures and then Highlight the group, put the cursor in ball mode, and scroll through the fixtures one by one using next/back (left click/right click). The crash occurred if I did all these steps in quick succession.

I didn't check if a dump file was created but the show file can be provided if necessary.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=kevinj.lawson;59315]I was able to open the task manager and restart the fpdriver process and this would semi-work, meaning that the keypad was opening different views and the choose/IPCB buttons were directly opening their masters/directories.

This sounds like your OPEN key is stuck or broken (or at least the console thinks it is being pressed)
    If the desk gets into this state again have a look at the bottom right toolbar and see if the OPEN options are there (Output - Levels - Programmer, etc....), and then you should be able to confirm by selecting EVENTS from these options to launch the Event Monitor.
    It won't necessarily solve your problem, but it might give you insight as to the source of the issue.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=kevinj.lawson;59315]I was able to open the task manager and restart the fpdriver process and this would semi-work, meaning that the keypad was opening different views and the choose/IPCB buttons were directly opening their masters/directories.

This sounds like your OPEN key is stuck or broken (or at least the console thinks it is being pressed)
    If the desk gets into this state again have a look at the bottom right toolbar and see if the OPEN options are there (Output - Levels - Programmer, etc....), and then you should be able to confirm by selecting EVENTS from these options to launch the Event Monitor.
    It won't necessarily solve your problem, but it might give you insight as to the source of the issue.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related