V3.2.2 Crash

Seems whenever I select Mode, LED Independent, using a technospot that the desktop crashes. no other lists running and repeats every time.

H3, Rock Wing, (2) ELO External Touches.
Parents
  • Hi Stephen,

I would recommend parking the fixture into LED independent mode if that's how you want to use it. There is no access to default settings of control channel features in the fixture editor.

In terms of your new show, have you found any consistent behavior that crashes the desktop when selecting the mode? I remember when we looked at your show file our reproduction method involved recalling a view that contained several windows including the effects editor.
  • Hi Stephen,

I would recommend parking the fixture into LED independent mode if that's how you want to use it. There is no access to default settings of control channel features in the fixture editor.

In terms of your new show, have you found any consistent behavior that crashes the desktop when selecting the mode? I remember when we looked at your show file our reproduction method involved recalling a view that contained several windows including the effects editor.
Children
No Data
Related