V3.2.2 Crash

Seems whenever I select Mode, LED Independent, using a technospot that the desktop crashes. no other lists running and repeats every time.

H3, Rock Wing, (2) ELO External Touches.
Parents
  • I encountered this same problem on a recent show. After reading this thread and testing it does seem to only crash when the effects window is open.

The "control" "fixture shutdown" did not work as I expected too. But this could be me just getting used to how the fixture operates and responds. I was on a production where the console needed to stay live 24/7 for houselight control; shutdown would work, but only for a period of time until the fixture would awake. To bypass this I used the lampoff command which worked just fine.

In this specific show file I also had problems with "Record" "Remove" function not working (on any fixture). Corrupt showfile?
  • I encountered this same problem on a recent show. After reading this thread and testing it does seem to only crash when the effects window is open.

The "control" "fixture shutdown" did not work as I expected too. But this could be me just getting used to how the fixture operates and responds. I was on a production where the console needed to stay live 24/7 for houselight control; shutdown would work, but only for a period of time until the fixture would awake. To bypass this I used the lampoff command which worked just fine.

In this specific show file I also had problems with "Record" "Remove" function not working (on any fixture). Corrupt showfile?
Children
No Data
Related