Scene Release Time on Road Hog

So when I go to try and change the release time of a scene in the scene directory I can't change the time because when I go to click on the lower right hand option that pops up, the screen acts like I am trying to drag my finger across and as soon as I take my finger off the scene that option in the lower right corner goes away. Am I not doing something right or just what do I do?

Jesse
Parents
  • I see what you mean...

If the Scene is attached to a fader and you use the CHOOSE button, it works as expected. But if you use the SCENE directory and try to click on it (and hold it), the console doesn't do multi-touch (which is basically what it's trying to do at that point).

This does however work on the Hog3 because of the buttons below the window on the screen...but won't work on RH or RHFB.

Not sure of a work around since you're trying to do it from the scene directory.
  • I see what you mean...

If the Scene is attached to a fader and you use the CHOOSE button, it works as expected. But if you use the SCENE directory and try to click on it (and hold it), the console doesn't do multi-touch (which is basically what it's trying to do at that point).

This does however work on the Hog3 because of the buttons below the window on the screen...but won't work on RH or RHFB.

Not sure of a work around since you're trying to do it from the scene directory.
Children
No Data
Related