Mac Auras

I have a show coming up where I am specking Mac Auras (20 of them). I have never used these before and was wondering how people set these up on a hog. Do you patch them 1-20, and 101-120, 1-20, 21-40, or is there a way to patch both profiles to be under the same channel?

I'm trying to think of how to do a color chase. Lets say instrument 1-5, and 1a-5a are the auras. How would I do it so the chase goes - 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a, 4, 4a, 5, 5a?

Any other tips would be great. Thanks!
Parents
  • I have some out at the moment too.

You can patch multiparty fixtures as one or just do the Beam/Aura separately and use groups/grouping & selection tools when programming. I patched my show (not on Hog) like this....

Beam fixture has beam, movement, beam intensity, colour mixing, control etc
    Aura only has colour mixing and intensity for the backlight

Beam
    Aura
    Beam
    Aura
    Beam
    Aura
    Etc for the amount you have in the show. If you have 20 of them, then you will have 20 Beams and 20 Auras (backlight).

Then you can set the fixture into its extended mode and patch them in blocks as usual.

Thanks.
  • I have some out at the moment too.

You can patch multiparty fixtures as one or just do the Beam/Aura separately and use groups/grouping & selection tools when programming. I patched my show (not on Hog) like this....

Beam fixture has beam, movement, beam intensity, colour mixing, control etc
    Aura only has colour mixing and intensity for the backlight

Beam
    Aura
    Beam
    Aura
    Beam
    Aura
    Etc for the amount you have in the show. If you have 20 of them, then you will have 20 Beams and 20 Auras (backlight).

Then you can set the fixture into its extended mode and patch them in blocks as usual.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related