linea movement

Hi Everyone

Is there a linear movement option for moveing heads in HOG3.

cheers
Parents
  • [QUOTE=nick c;59440]the old Hog2 method of plotting out the four corners of a square on the stage and use the XYZ tracking. Althow i have not done it for years and years. And don't know if it is still available, as i can't find anything about it in the manual.

XYZ is not available on Hog-3, but that would not necessarily get you what you want either.

Best method to achieve this is to assign different fade and/or delay times to Pan vs Tilt.

For example you might set Pan with a fade time of 1sec and zero delay, and Tilt with a 2 sec fade time and 1 sec delay.

This would make the fixture Tilt at half the speed of the Pan and start its' Tilt 1 sec after Pan begins.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=nick c;59440]the old Hog2 method of plotting out the four corners of a square on the stage and use the XYZ tracking. Althow i have not done it for years and years. And don't know if it is still available, as i can't find anything about it in the manual.

XYZ is not available on Hog-3, but that would not necessarily get you what you want either.

Best method to achieve this is to assign different fade and/or delay times to Pan vs Tilt.

For example you might set Pan with a fade time of 1sec and zero delay, and Tilt with a 2 sec fade time and 1 sec delay.

This would make the fixture Tilt at half the speed of the Pan and start its' Tilt 1 sec after Pan begins.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related