5-pin dmx widget to 3-pin LED

I am fairly new to the Hog 3pc bandwagon and I don't know much about lighting in general. I am currently running Hog 3pc on my mac through boot camp. The only problem I am encountering is I have 3 ColorKey Par 64 LED lights that are 3-pin dmx. Is there any way to go directly from the Widget's 5-pin dmx to the 3-pin dmx without any extra equipment (I have multiple 5 to 3 adapters but none of them work).
Parents
  • You can always switch between 3 and 5 pin whenever you want in your chain using adapters. other options are that some fixtures come with both 3 and 5 pin options, so you can input 5 and output 3, but either way it should work.

If it does not work, i would make sure that your adapter is wired properly. 9/10 times i see people have issues with this its because they built their own adapters and wired them wrong.

If your adapter is fine you may have an issue with your widget or your fixtures.
  • You can always switch between 3 and 5 pin whenever you want in your chain using adapters. other options are that some fixtures come with both 3 and 5 pin options, so you can input 5 and output 3, but either way it should work.

If it does not work, i would make sure that your adapter is wired properly. 9/10 times i see people have issues with this its because they built their own adapters and wired them wrong.

If your adapter is fine you may have an issue with your widget or your fixtures.
Children
No Data
Related