color wheel fade time

For some reason my fade times will not apply to the color wheels on fixtures. I am able to turn the color wheel slowly by slowly turning the encoder knob so I know the fixtures are in the right mode but after playing back the cues they jump with a 0 sec fade. Viewing the cue shows the color wheel has a fade time.

Any tips here?

Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;59591]Also worth noting if anyone else has this problem that some fixtures, particularly Martin have two alternative DMX values for colour wheel positions. One will allow scrolling between colours and the other will not. If changing the path on the console does not solve the issue, then it's most likely the DMX value itself.

In this case you probably have the option on the color-wheel-encoder to choose between slots and scrolling, just click on the touch-screen patern over the encoder to change from slot to scrolling
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;59591]Also worth noting if anyone else has this problem that some fixtures, particularly Martin have two alternative DMX values for colour wheel positions. One will allow scrolling between colours and the other will not. If changing the path on the console does not solve the issue, then it's most likely the DMX value itself.

In this case you probably have the option on the color-wheel-encoder to choose between slots and scrolling, just click on the touch-screen patern over the encoder to change from slot to scrolling
Children
No Data
Related