Virtual Master Control

Has anyone successfully linked a virtual master to the main playback controls?

I thought I remembered doing this a number of software versions ago, but could not get it to work today.

Am I having a brain fart, or has some new information pushed the commands out of my brain?

James Dike
Sony Center Toronto
Parents
  • [QUOTE=barnes2000;60086]James,
    You can add additional Playback bars to your console, even without a wing. Go to Setup, Controls, Wings and select the far right button for Playback Bar 2. This adds a second Playback bar just above the Master Playback bar. By doing this, you can load a cuelist onto it, as if there was a wing, and then you can Choose the list to allow Master Playback controls to work for it.

ooo! a feature ive never heard of. Would be great to choose a cuelist in the list view too...
  • [QUOTE=barnes2000;60086]James,
    You can add additional Playback bars to your console, even without a wing. Go to Setup, Controls, Wings and select the far right button for Playback Bar 2. This adds a second Playback bar just above the Master Playback bar. By doing this, you can load a cuelist onto it, as if there was a wing, and then you can Choose the list to allow Master Playback controls to work for it.

ooo! a feature ive never heard of. Would be great to choose a cuelist in the list view too...
Children
No Data
Related