PAGE PAGE

Hi All,

Maybe i'm doing something wrong here but I'm patching a new show on 3.2.3 and was trying to set up all my pages and groups but I can seem to open the PAGE DIR window, Ive hit PAGE PAGE several times and nothings happening, restarted etc etc and still nothing....... am I just having a moment here or is this something someone else has seen ?

Cheers,

Dave.
Parents
  • I noticed you said "OPEN PAGE" doesn't work...

Quick question as it's all semantics...

Is that "OPEN + PAGE" (holding open and hitting page)

-or-

Is that "OPEN PAGE" (pressing open then pressing page)

Those are 2 different sequences.

If you did the second one, the correct syntax would be PAGE OPEN. If you're holding OPEN down and hitting page, that should work to.

Just want to clear that up while we try and help you out...

The other thing...try this...

CLOSE ALL WINDOWS
    Then try again.

PAGE PAGE
    -or-
    OPEN+PAGE (holding open)
    -or-
    PAGE OPEN (button presses)

It might be opening the page, but it's hidden behind some already open windows.

Another thing to check in the control panel is the Key Timings. It might have been changed in your one show that doesn't work so that PAGE PAGE isn't actually being seen as a double press and that's why it works in the "new" show.

Just some thoughts...
  • I noticed you said "OPEN PAGE" doesn't work...

Quick question as it's all semantics...

Is that "OPEN + PAGE" (holding open and hitting page)

-or-

Is that "OPEN PAGE" (pressing open then pressing page)

Those are 2 different sequences.

If you did the second one, the correct syntax would be PAGE OPEN. If you're holding OPEN down and hitting page, that should work to.

Just want to clear that up while we try and help you out...

The other thing...try this...

CLOSE ALL WINDOWS
    Then try again.

PAGE PAGE
    -or-
    OPEN+PAGE (holding open)
    -or-
    PAGE OPEN (button presses)

It might be opening the page, but it's hidden behind some already open windows.

Another thing to check in the control panel is the Key Timings. It might have been changed in your one show that doesn't work so that PAGE PAGE isn't actually being seen as a double press and that's why it works in the "new" show.

Just some thoughts...
Children
No Data
Related