LEDs fade intensity to white then change color

Hi,

New hog III user here, running through the manual and trying to build my first show. I'm wondering if somebody can help me with a problem I'm having with LED wash lights.

I'm trying to create a simple set of color cues @ 100% intensity with a 2s linear fade. I've managed to write them in CMY so they fade nicely with no ugly white transitions between them, however when I activate or release the cue they first turn white before fading on or off.

Ideally what I'm hoping to do is have one cue for colors, the next cue for intensity effects on these lights. Is there a better way to set this up? How do I get rid of this white intensity fade?

Thank you for any assistance!
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;59713]You can quickly adjust the speed of FX in cues or chases by holding down the Choose key above the Master and using the encoders (or the sprung Rate-Wheel on full Hog-3 only).

For BPM matching on chases, you can hold down Choose and tap the GO (Play) key to the desired rate......the Hog term for this is "Tap Sync".

Hope this helps. :)

YES! Thank you!!!

Any way to tap sync on Hog PC? It just seems to want to hold both keys when I hold the shift button :dunce:
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;59713]You can quickly adjust the speed of FX in cues or chases by holding down the Choose key above the Master and using the encoders (or the sprung Rate-Wheel on full Hog-3 only).

For BPM matching on chases, you can hold down Choose and tap the GO (Play) key to the desired rate......the Hog term for this is "Tap Sync".

Hope this helps. :)

YES! Thank you!!!

Any way to tap sync on Hog PC? It just seems to want to hold both keys when I hold the shift button :dunce:
Children
No Data
Related