Bug - Color Wheel Update failure

RHFB 2.3.2
USB Keyboard
No network connection

I'm trying to build palettes using the spreadsheet,using a collection of Studio Spot 575s and Mac 2ks. I can record the CMY color just fine but when I set a color on the color wheels for the 575s they won't record or update the palette. However if I manually set the the values using the encoders everythig works.
Parents
  • Did you change the Default value back to Open for All lights and All Slot parameters in the show? (Gobo, Gobo 2, Gobo 3, Prism, Color Slots and any other slot)
    This problem is releated to merging in a fixture, so my guess is at some point a fixture did get merged in.

After checking All slots in the show and setting them back to Open let me know if you still have the problem.
    I will need your show file so please upload it using highend.wetransfer.com/ upload to MGRAHAM@barco.com
  • Did you change the Default value back to Open for All lights and All Slot parameters in the show? (Gobo, Gobo 2, Gobo 3, Prism, Color Slots and any other slot)
    This problem is releated to merging in a fixture, so my guess is at some point a fixture did get merged in.

After checking All slots in the show and setting them back to Open let me know if you still have the problem.
    I will need your show file so please upload it using highend.wetransfer.com/ upload to MGRAHAM@barco.com
Children
No Data
Related