Make a fader common for all pages.

Hi,

This is a trick I've seen on GrandMA's and I would like to know if it is possible on the Roadhog.

For exemple, I set the fader 10 as an intensity master for my group of wash.
But if I go to page 2, it disapears. That's normal so far.

What I want, is to make this fader common to all pages. Just like the Grand Master fader. This way, I can always have my intensity fader ready to be adjusted.

I could record the group of wash in each page but it is very long to do. Isn't it an easier way to do it ?

Thank you very much for your help. (sorry about my english, I hope you understand it all)
Parents
  • Make a page with all the things you would like to have common on all your pages. Then double click the Page button. Make sure you are on the page you want to have common. Then there is in the page menu on the left top the option 'Set current page as template'. Be sure that`s on, and then you have always that fader there.

One thing you say;

This is something you can change, when using the fader. Setup->Preferences->Misc. There you can change what the fader has to do.
  • Make a page with all the things you would like to have common on all your pages. Then double click the Page button. Make sure you are on the page you want to have common. Then there is in the page menu on the left top the option 'Set current page as template'. Be sure that`s on, and then you have always that fader there.

One thing you say;

This is something you can change, when using the fader. Setup->Preferences->Misc. There you can change what the fader has to do.
Children
No Data
Related