Grab fixtures selection in Programmer

I Would want a function to grab a selection of fixtures (no values) that are used in one or more cue(s) in programmer.

Something like

Live list X cue Y thru Z enter
Live cue X thru Y enter (cuelist from high lighted choose)
Live cue X enter

PS : what i'm looking for is the if "choose" from the grand ma (bring me the selection of spot in my programmer).

Thanks
Parents
  • To grab information from a single cue I know that you can use the Copy button without setting a destination. The syntax looks something like

[List] X [Cue] Y Copy to [Enter]

You should be able to mask this but I do not know the exact syntax off the top of my head.

I'm a little confused about how copying in information from multiple cues would work, especially if the cues are just changing the parameters on a single set of fixtures. I'm not sure how the software would handle this and I cannot see an application for this functionality (not to say there isn't one).
  • To grab information from a single cue I know that you can use the Copy button without setting a destination. The syntax looks something like

[List] X [Cue] Y Copy to [Enter]

You should be able to mask this but I do not know the exact syntax off the top of my head.

I'm a little confused about how copying in information from multiple cues would work, especially if the cues are just changing the parameters on a single set of fixtures. I'm not sure how the software would handle this and I cannot see an application for this functionality (not to say there isn't one).
Children
No Data
Related