Grab fixtures selection in Programmer

I Would want a function to grab a selection of fixtures (no values) that are used in one or more cue(s) in programmer.

Something like

Live list X cue Y thru Z enter
Live cue X thru Y enter (cuelist from high lighted choose)
Live cue X enter

PS : what i'm looking for is the if "choose" from the grand ma (bring me the selection of spot in my programmer).

Thanks
Parents
  • If i understand what you want, you can do it using the live key
    Using the "Live" key ,You can select fixtures from what is on stage, For example:

"Live Enter" : selects all fixtures that are on stage.

You can apply a mask to the selection. This allows you to select all fixtures that are onstage that are assigned to particular values or palettes. For example:

Live @ 50 : selects fixtures that are on stage at 50%.
    Live @ 50 Thru 80 : selects fixtures that are on stage at 50% to 80%.
    Live @ 0 : selects fixtures that are at 0%.

Using a palette as a mask:
    Live [Blue] : selects fixtures that are on stage that are at their ‘Blue’ palette settings.

You can use the Live and / keys together to select fixtures that are both live on stage and in a specified fixture selection:

Live / 1 Thru 5 selects fixtures that are in the range 1 to 5 that are live on stage.
    Live / Group 1 selects fixtures that are in Group 1 that are live on stage.

Note that in all the above examples using the Live key only selects fixtures; it does not alter values in the Programmer or editor.
  • If i understand what you want, you can do it using the live key
    Using the "Live" key ,You can select fixtures from what is on stage, For example:

"Live Enter" : selects all fixtures that are on stage.

You can apply a mask to the selection. This allows you to select all fixtures that are onstage that are assigned to particular values or palettes. For example:

Live @ 50 : selects fixtures that are on stage at 50%.
    Live @ 50 Thru 80 : selects fixtures that are on stage at 50% to 80%.
    Live @ 0 : selects fixtures that are at 0%.

Using a palette as a mask:
    Live [Blue] : selects fixtures that are on stage that are at their ‘Blue’ palette settings.

You can use the Live and / keys together to select fixtures that are both live on stage and in a specified fixture selection:

Live / 1 Thru 5 selects fixtures that are in the range 1 to 5 that are live on stage.
    Live / Group 1 selects fixtures that are in Group 1 that are live on stage.

Note that in all the above examples using the Live key only selects fixtures; it does not alter values in the Programmer or editor.
Children
No Data
Related