Show Not Loading

I am running hog 3pc with multiple shows. Two of the shows load and work great but one of the shows will bot load. When I try to load one of the shows it says server int failure. It then loads for a minute and then says the show server is not responding, would you like to wait. I have said yes and waited and waited. I have yet to be able to access this show since this problem occurred. Obviously i could just delete this show and make a new one but i really dont want to lose everything. Any ideas?
Parents
  • First of all it would really help to include what software version you are running. This kind of behavior can change from version to version.

If you can't get it to load, you can try creating a new show, and then merge in some or all of the data from the corrupted showfile.

Depending on how much of a hurry you're in, you can also send your showfile into support and they can try to recover it, but this may take a bit more time than you have available.
  • First of all it would really help to include what software version you are running. This kind of behavior can change from version to version.

If you can't get it to load, you can try creating a new show, and then merge in some or all of the data from the corrupted showfile.

Depending on how much of a hurry you're in, you can also send your showfile into support and they can try to recover it, but this may take a bit more time than you have available.
Children
No Data
Related