Show Copy Bug V3.2.3

I have a new show file I created with a pretty signifiant amount of palettes, many of which are referenced. Inside the file is a variety of fixtures, conventionals, LEDS, movers and a media sever.

Seems that when I log out of the show file, goto browse, click copy, then paste into another folder, I loose some of my palette assignment ... for example:

I have a group of 12 HES technospots- 701>712 -- Upon copying, I loose all the beam palette assignments for 701>706, but the remaining 707>712 exist. If I open the palette (which was written per fixture), only information for 707>712 exists within the palette. The same issue happens with my Axon V2 Graphic Layers. I have XYZ position palettes for layers 1>9, and I loose 1>5.

However, if I backup the show, then log out, restore the show into the same folder, the issue does not occur.

V3.2.3, Hog III, DP8K, Full Size Wing, 2x 17" ELO touch, External PS/2 Keyboard.
Parents
  • My show file is a brand new file, less than 100 lists, and a bunch of palettes. Oddly, it only takes about 20 seconds on my mac to backup, and several minutes for the same file on my "flagship" console ... its a brand new hard drive, so its not a hardware issue. It's slow. Backing up on other consoles in 2012 is nearly instantaneous ..... if not automatic, and better yet, done in the background. We got USB this year, maybe I'll see automated backup restored in the near future....
  • My show file is a brand new file, less than 100 lists, and a bunch of palettes. Oddly, it only takes about 20 seconds on my mac to backup, and several minutes for the same file on my "flagship" console ... its a brand new hard drive, so its not a hardware issue. It's slow. Backing up on other consoles in 2012 is nearly instantaneous ..... if not automatic, and better yet, done in the background. We got USB this year, maybe I'll see automated backup restored in the near future....
Children
No Data
Related