Library Requests

Hi,
Can we change the text in the Library procedure so that users are aware it will take more than 7 days and possibly up to a very long time.
First show has been and done without the correct library despite sending a request on 1st March and getting an automated reply.
If it's going to more than 7 days or Barco/High end don't have the ability to generate new Lib files within a given the current timeframe would it be easier to outsource the Lib file creation to someone who can possibly do it quickly.

Thanks C
Parents
  • I recently did a fixture request for the Showtec Beam 300, that was 4 days before the show. I got the lib after just 2 days :headbang:

The only reason why I requested this file becaus, I wasn´t the main operator during the show only did the programming, I didn´t want to use my own fixture creation while someone else is operating because I left out most macro´s and slots.

Untill now I,ve created all my fixture profiles using the fixture builder, it takes me about 5min to create a fixture using the builder. Have to say I always skip slotted parameters by making them continuous 0%>100% which means auto palletes doesn't work but hey making palletes take me 5min if I even need them all.

Creating slots is time consuming for me it takes about 20/30min for an average fixture with 1 colour, 2 gobo wheels. Thats why I prefer it my way I only create a Lamp-on and reset macro(slot).

Fixture builder can be frustrating in the beginning, becaus of the error messages which aren't helpfull. But once you get the hang off it :notworthy:
  • I recently did a fixture request for the Showtec Beam 300, that was 4 days before the show. I got the lib after just 2 days :headbang:

The only reason why I requested this file becaus, I wasn´t the main operator during the show only did the programming, I didn´t want to use my own fixture creation while someone else is operating because I left out most macro´s and slots.

Untill now I,ve created all my fixture profiles using the fixture builder, it takes me about 5min to create a fixture using the builder. Have to say I always skip slotted parameters by making them continuous 0%>100% which means auto palletes doesn't work but hey making palletes take me 5min if I even need them all.

Creating slots is time consuming for me it takes about 20/30min for an average fixture with 1 colour, 2 gobo wheels. Thats why I prefer it my way I only create a Lamp-on and reset macro(slot).

Fixture builder can be frustrating in the beginning, becaus of the error messages which aren't helpfull. But once you get the hang off it :notworthy:
Children
No Data
Related