Library Requests

Hi,
Can we change the text in the Library procedure so that users are aware it will take more than 7 days and possibly up to a very long time.
First show has been and done without the correct library despite sending a request on 1st March and getting an automated reply.
If it's going to more than 7 days or Barco/High end don't have the ability to generate new Lib files within a given the current timeframe would it be easier to outsource the Lib file creation to someone who can possibly do it quickly.

Thanks C
Parents
  • Mitch/Steve,
    Thanks i don't know how many of requests you get but i can only guess that it's a lot with new LED variations being built daily so i understand you are dealing with a lot of information and under constant pressure.
    My only suggestion and i have said this already that forum users can see the lib requests online or in a document somewhere,this could be as simple as an XL sheet with the date/fixture and proposed release date,so the request can be seen to be being dealt with or at least being processed rather than an automated reply which does not give enough feedback IMHO.

Regards C
  • Mitch/Steve,
    Thanks i don't know how many of requests you get but i can only guess that it's a lot with new LED variations being built daily so i understand you are dealing with a lot of information and under constant pressure.
    My only suggestion and i have said this already that forum users can see the lib requests online or in a document somewhere,this could be as simple as an XL sheet with the date/fixture and proposed release date,so the request can be seen to be being dealt with or at least being processed rather than an automated reply which does not give enough feedback IMHO.

Regards C
Children
No Data
Related