V3.2.3 Video Redraw

Is there another lingering bug with 3.2.x with video redraw again? The screen redraws are painfully slow with the newest release. Literally, can click set to name a cue list and its 2 - 2.5 seconds before the window draws and the keyboard appears. This seems to travel to any of the palette windows and even when setting attributes in lists like the effects window. Changing views is a multi-second process now.

V3.2.3, Hog III, 2 external ELO touch screens (1280x1024), Full Size Wing, DP8k.
Parents
  • What content are you putting on your external monitors when you see this problem? I imagine it's rooted having several full screen child windows such the effects engine window, the programmer window or the output window open at the same time.

I went back to test against speed this morning I am not seeing any 2-3s delays in response even with all the monitors (internal and external) enabled and drawing full screen windows. I do see perhaps a 1 second delay when a lot is going on but this is pretty much the same performance we saw with v3.1.9.

Do you have a show file with a set of views you can send me the exhibits what you are describing in terms of the 2-3s delay?
  • What content are you putting on your external monitors when you see this problem? I imagine it's rooted having several full screen child windows such the effects engine window, the programmer window or the output window open at the same time.

I went back to test against speed this morning I am not seeing any 2-3s delays in response even with all the monitors (internal and external) enabled and drawing full screen windows. I do see perhaps a 1 second delay when a lot is going on but this is pretty much the same performance we saw with v3.1.9.

Do you have a show file with a set of views you can send me the exhibits what you are describing in terms of the 2-3s delay?
Children
No Data
Related