Midi Mapping

there is no midi mapping for the hog3pc ?
Parents
  • I try to explain,

every lighting software or especially VJ software have a midi mapping option, every midi note that recive by the software can be assign to every part of the software, so if i take a midi controller, connect it to the software and start sanding midi notes to the software, the software should recognize the midi notes and can assign theme to any node or function in the interface without any further configuration.

take "Resolume" for example
    the software receive midi notes and i can assign them to any button in the interface as i like, no macro needed or any other messy configurations
    for example, every time i press go in my iPhone i sent C4 note to the software, so i put the software in midi mapping and press one of the buttons in the interface and send C4 note again from my iPhone, the software automatically assign the C4 note to the button i press before so now every time i press go in my iPhone this button will be press.

Thanks
    Amir
  • I try to explain,

every lighting software or especially VJ software have a midi mapping option, every midi note that recive by the software can be assign to every part of the software, so if i take a midi controller, connect it to the software and start sanding midi notes to the software, the software should recognize the midi notes and can assign theme to any node or function in the interface without any further configuration.

take "Resolume" for example
    the software receive midi notes and i can assign them to any button in the interface as i like, no macro needed or any other messy configurations
    for example, every time i press go in my iPhone i sent C4 note to the software, so i put the software in midi mapping and press one of the buttons in the interface and send C4 note again from my iPhone, the software automatically assign the C4 note to the button i press before so now every time i press go in my iPhone this button will be press.

Thanks
    Amir
Children
No Data
Related