How to program this?

What i want:

Ledwash (RGBAW): Having the colour at any colour, recorded as scene`s. Then a step where the zoom goes tight, and the colour to white. Step 2 goes back to original colour, and zoom to original. I don`t want to program every color separate in a chase. Way to much work.

Spot (Colourwheel): Having the colour at any colour, recorded as scene`s. Then a step where the iris goes tight, an the colour to white. Step 2 goes back to original colour, and iris open. I don`t want to program every color separate in a chase. Way to much work.

Spot (colourwheel): Having the colour at any colour, recordes as scene`s. Then a step where the colourwheel goes 1 step back, and the dimmer closes. Step 2 is going back to the original colour, dimmer again at 100%. I don`t want to program every color separate in a chase. Way to much work.

Thank you all! :)
Parents
  • Build the 4 groups you want...

Solution #1
    Group 1 white / zoom 0
    Record 1
    Clear
    Group 2 white / zoom 0
    Record 2
    Clear
    Group 3 white / zoom 0
    Record 3
    Clear
    Group 4 white /zoom 0
    Record 4
    Clear

Open Options - set as chase and set as CUE ONLY.

Solution 2:
    Group 1 white / iris 0
    Record 1
    Clear
    Group 2 white / iris 0
    Record 2
    Clear
    Group 3 white / iris 0
    Record 3
    Clear
    Group 4 white /iris 0
    Record 4
    Clear

Solution #3 is a little bit harder because you don't have a "specific" color to go to. If you want to just have the dimmer close, see the above examples. I'll have to think about that one a little bit longer.

Done.
  • Build the 4 groups you want...

Solution #1
    Group 1 white / zoom 0
    Record 1
    Clear
    Group 2 white / zoom 0
    Record 2
    Clear
    Group 3 white / zoom 0
    Record 3
    Clear
    Group 4 white /zoom 0
    Record 4
    Clear

Open Options - set as chase and set as CUE ONLY.

Solution 2:
    Group 1 white / iris 0
    Record 1
    Clear
    Group 2 white / iris 0
    Record 2
    Clear
    Group 3 white / iris 0
    Record 3
    Clear
    Group 4 white /iris 0
    Record 4
    Clear

Solution #3 is a little bit harder because you don't have a "specific" color to go to. If you want to just have the dimmer close, see the above examples. I'll have to think about that one a little bit longer.

Done.
Children
No Data
Related