DP4000 + Hog III PC

Hi,
I'm wondering how interested users would be in a smaller version of the DP8000 that would perhaps output 1 hard line of DMX and 1 universes of Artnet or other configurations at a lower cost point than the DP8000?
I understand that you can use widgets in many different configurations but it seems a shame that you can have the current Hog III PC software that is free running on a PC but have to purchase a DP8000 to output artnet which is beyond the reach of many users especially those starting out or those who don't have the financial resources to make a big outlay.
I know it would be really useful in so many ways for installs,testing,media servers etc.
just wondering,

Regards C
Parents
  • I have always meant that in addition to what marty talks about(unlocking art net universes according to connected dmx widgets) we should unlock universes via art net when wings are connected also. as an example 2 universes pr. wing.. It´s years since I mentioned this the first time, and it is only getting more and more important in my opinion.
    -Take for instance the new wing for MA2.. price vs functionality/connectivity is so much better than anything in the wing/widgets category from HES, that the wings/widgets pricing looks almost silly.
  • I have always meant that in addition to what marty talks about(unlocking art net universes according to connected dmx widgets) we should unlock universes via art net when wings are connected also. as an example 2 universes pr. wing.. It´s years since I mentioned this the first time, and it is only getting more and more important in my opinion.
    -Take for instance the new wing for MA2.. price vs functionality/connectivity is so much better than anything in the wing/widgets category from HES, that the wings/widgets pricing looks almost silly.
Children
No Data
Related