DP4000 + Hog III PC

Hi,
I'm wondering how interested users would be in a smaller version of the DP8000 that would perhaps output 1 hard line of DMX and 1 universes of Artnet or other configurations at a lower cost point than the DP8000?
I understand that you can use widgets in many different configurations but it seems a shame that you can have the current Hog III PC software that is free running on a PC but have to purchase a DP8000 to output artnet which is beyond the reach of many users especially those starting out or those who don't have the financial resources to make a big outlay.
I know it would be really useful in so many ways for installs,testing,media servers etc.
just wondering,

Regards C
Parents
  • Hi,
    Glad to see that people have opinion's on this topic.
    I suppose the actual configurations of Art-net universes required will vary from
    user to user but my initial thoughts were for the option to be available to begin with
    and then for the specifics to be discussed.
    As with with all software changes it would take time but IMHO a simple low price point option/change would be a great addition,even an option that had a single artnet universe that was limited in time so you could test Hog III PC would be a start so users could decide themselves over a limitied time period.

best C
  • Hi,
    Glad to see that people have opinion's on this topic.
    I suppose the actual configurations of Art-net universes required will vary from
    user to user but my initial thoughts were for the option to be available to begin with
    and then for the specifics to be discussed.
    As with with all software changes it would take time but IMHO a simple low price point option/change would be a great addition,even an option that had a single artnet universe that was limited in time so you could test Hog III PC would be a start so users could decide themselves over a limitied time period.

best C
Children
No Data
Related