Show won't load or merge

Doing this on Hog PC 3 , v3.2.2.

I am trying to load a show from a year ago that was saved on a Hog III probably running 3.19. I get a server init failure when trying to load the show.

I also tried merging into a new show. It goes through the copying files window and then just goes back to the choose source show window. Current library is 4.2--. Library of show I'm merging from is 4.1--.

I do not have access to a real console until a couple of days before I actually need this version of the show, May 20.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Parents
  • OK, so I downgraded my HogPC3 to 3.1.9. File opened fine. Saved a Backup file (other saved one was a .gz file).

Reinstalled 3.2.3 and the backup file loaded perfectly. What's a bit strange is that the original .gz file also loaded fine now.

I wonder if my original install of HogPC3 3.2.3 had gotten corrupted?

Anyway, very glad it worked. Show in question is a modification of a touring show in a venue with 110 VL-1000Ts. Last year I spent 2 days modifying my show to work in there, Really glad i don't have to go through that again!

Many thanks to all who replied.
  • OK, so I downgraded my HogPC3 to 3.1.9. File opened fine. Saved a Backup file (other saved one was a .gz file).

Reinstalled 3.2.3 and the backup file loaded perfectly. What's a bit strange is that the original .gz file also loaded fine now.

I wonder if my original install of HogPC3 3.2.3 had gotten corrupted?

Anyway, very glad it worked. Show in question is a modification of a touring show in a venue with 110 VL-1000Ts. Last year I spent 2 days modifying my show to work in there, Really glad i don't have to go through that again!

Many thanks to all who replied.
Children
No Data
Related