I needs some tips please.

I have an opportunity to programm a festival coming up and I have a good base knowledge of the hog 3. I recently have been introduced to the concept of busking and creating playbacks for different parameters and being able to play them back at any time rather than trying to think through every cue. My problem is trying to implement this with the hog. Given I will have only 9 or 10 playback faders how do I get all the different parameters that I would like to access on one playback bus. I've seen talk about about virtual playbacks of the forum but what is a virtual play back on the hog where do you access that. For busking certain parameters I thought I heard pallets were a good way to do this or is that not ok. Also is it possible to use play back faders as effect rate modifiers? The festival isn't very complicated about 60 par cans on a down stage truss and 1K2 movers on an upstage. I'm assuming there needs to be different looks for color washes and chase patterns for the par cans but I would like to do some interesting stuff with the movers. Any tips any one has would be helpful I'm new to this forum. I would really like to learn an efficient way to program a busking type of show.
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related