Full Boar networking question

I am trying to network 2 - Full Boars.

I have followed directions from this pdf: www.consoletrainer.com/pdf/networking/Enabling_DHCP_server.pdf

I can't get them to connect, and I think part of the problem is that I am missing the RESCAN button.

I am running a different version of software from this tutorial, but shouldn't this button be there?

See attached for picture and software version.

Thanks,
Kyle
Parents
  • The database init error is going to be related more to the show file on disk and the attempt of the second console to join the show. Since you are able to see the primary Full Boar's show running from the client Full Boar that means at least the show discovery packets are getting through. At this point I would try loading a new show on the Primary Server console and then try connecting the client console.
  • The database init error is going to be related more to the show file on disk and the attempt of the second console to join the show. Since you are able to see the primary Full Boar's show running from the client Full Boar that means at least the show discovery packets are getting through. At this point I would try loading a new show on the Primary Server console and then try connecting the client console.
Children
No Data
Related