Size and move windows in HogPc

Hi

Run Windows 7 32bit – HogPC 3.2.3.

I have an issue after updating windows and now I cannot resize or move the windows around as I want.

I choose the windows… and highlite it… sometimes it works… and I can move and resize the windows as I want… but suddenly HogPC grab some other windows and move them around and resize them… weird

Any one…(?)

Regards, Jacob
Parents
  • I have the same (or similar) issue. Running most current HogPC software on 64-bit Windows 7.

Here's the breakdown:

If I am trying to modify a window open on the left hand display screen and then click on the move or resize buttons, the software automatically switches the active display screen to the right-hand side and applies the move to a window living there.

If the right display screen is empty, however, the adjustment will then be applied to the window I have selected.

To work around this resembles those old-school brain teasers. I size and move the group pallet where I like onto the right display screen, then close the group pallette window. I arrange the left dispaly screen to my liking and then reopen the group pallette window using the group button on the programming wing. Then I open the cue list window and it appears by default on the right display screen where I can resize it next to my groups.

Then I save the view and crongratulate myself on outsmarting the software (this time)

whew.
  • I have the same (or similar) issue. Running most current HogPC software on 64-bit Windows 7.

Here's the breakdown:

If I am trying to modify a window open on the left hand display screen and then click on the move or resize buttons, the software automatically switches the active display screen to the right-hand side and applies the move to a window living there.

If the right display screen is empty, however, the adjustment will then be applied to the window I have selected.

To work around this resembles those old-school brain teasers. I size and move the group pallet where I like onto the right display screen, then close the group pallette window. I arrange the left dispaly screen to my liking and then reopen the group pallette window using the group button on the programming wing. Then I open the cue list window and it appears by default on the right display screen where I can resize it next to my groups.

Then I save the view and crongratulate myself on outsmarting the software (this time)

whew.
Children
No Data
Related