Size and move windows in HogPc

Hi

Run Windows 7 32bit – HogPC 3.2.3.

I have an issue after updating windows and now I cannot resize or move the windows around as I want.

I choose the windows… and highlite it… sometimes it works… and I can move and resize the windows as I want… but suddenly HogPC grab some other windows and move them around and resize them… weird

Any one…(?)

Regards, Jacob
Parents
  • The issue is the relationship between the parent window and the palette, group, color wheel, etc. windows.

When there are windows open on both the left and right parent windows, the move/resize will always be applied to windows in the right parent window, no matter that I have specifically selected a window in the left parent window.

If I close out all the palettes, groups, what-have-you in the right parent window, then I can adjust the ones in the left parent window.
  • The issue is the relationship between the parent window and the palette, group, color wheel, etc. windows.

When there are windows open on both the left and right parent windows, the move/resize will always be applied to windows in the right parent window, no matter that I have specifically selected a window in the left parent window.

If I close out all the palettes, groups, what-have-you in the right parent window, then I can adjust the ones in the left parent window.
Children
No Data
Related