Size and move windows in HogPc

Hi

Run Windows 7 32bit – HogPC 3.2.3.

I have an issue after updating windows and now I cannot resize or move the windows around as I want.

I choose the windows… and highlite it… sometimes it works… and I can move and resize the windows as I want… but suddenly HogPC grab some other windows and move them around and resize them… weird

Any one…(?)

Regards, Jacob
Parents
  • This is definitely a system-specific issue as I use multiple Hog systems with various hardware configurations and this is the first time I've encountered this particular issue. I am not surprised it is not lab-repeatable.

I will get all the info on hardware/software being used to help track this down. I'll see if I can get a quick video of the issue as well to clarify what is going on.

The system having the issue is a HogPC running on a Gateway touchscreen desktop. It might be an issue with the way the touchscreen driver works?

Anyway, as I said, I'll post more info tomorrow, maybe even with a link to a quick vid of the issue in action.
  • This is definitely a system-specific issue as I use multiple Hog systems with various hardware configurations and this is the first time I've encountered this particular issue. I am not surprised it is not lab-repeatable.

I will get all the info on hardware/software being used to help track this down. I'll see if I can get a quick video of the issue as well to clarify what is going on.

The system having the issue is a HogPC running on a Gateway touchscreen desktop. It might be an issue with the way the touchscreen driver works?

Anyway, as I said, I'll post more info tomorrow, maybe even with a link to a quick vid of the issue in action.
Children
No Data
Related