Robe Robin 600 LEDwash - changing fixture type

Hey all,

Have got some Robin 600 LEDwash's on a upcoming show which I would like to run in Mode 1 which has individual control over the three rings of LEDs. In the Hog you need to run this as a split fixture.

However later in the tour I might need to switch fixtures to Mac301s for one show.

I wanted to see if there was any work around or programming advice anyone could give me in regards to me being able to change fixture type in this situation.

Cheers
Parents
  • [QUOTE=swolf;60937]load the file from robe.cz
    ????

sorry this has nothing to do with the question....

as this way of cloning is a bit tricky i would suggest that you already put in some 301 or 600 (in mode 2), add them to you groups and pallets and also programm the cues with them

you could clone the motion part of the 600 to the 301, but then you would lose all colour infos...
    or if you clone one of the color-zones you would loose your movement/beam infos....
    means some editing time

the only way i can think of:

create two or three user fixtures (depending) on the dmx-chart of the 301, so that you create your own 301 split fixture....
    so that you have 301 motion, 301 cell, 301 beam or whatever is needed
  • [QUOTE=swolf;60937]load the file from robe.cz
    ????

sorry this has nothing to do with the question....

as this way of cloning is a bit tricky i would suggest that you already put in some 301 or 600 (in mode 2), add them to you groups and pallets and also programm the cues with them

you could clone the motion part of the 600 to the 301, but then you would lose all colour infos...
    or if you clone one of the color-zones you would loose your movement/beam infos....
    means some editing time

the only way i can think of:

create two or three user fixtures (depending) on the dmx-chart of the 301, so that you create your own 301 split fixture....
    so that you have 301 motion, 301 cell, 301 beam or whatever is needed
Children
No Data
Related