RHFB v3.2.3 server crash

Has any body else encountered the server crashing when a DP8000 is plugged in or when it is unplugged from a RHFB running v3.2.3?

There are times when I am working on the show before my data rack is powered up, when it does get powered up sometimes the server or desktop or both stop responding. likewise when the data rack is powered down and I'm still working on the desk.

Ben
Parents
  • Chris

Thanks for the quick response

There is a switch in the data rack so when the rack gets powered up the switch would come on line before the DP8000 there is nothing else on the network.
    We run our rack on stage so normally all the network cables are already plugged in before it is powered up.
    It hasn't been a major issue due to it only coming in to play during load in, my only concern is when I am using the internal RHFB DP8000 to power local rig, if for any reason we were to loose our on stage touring DP8000 would i then loose control of the local rig via the RHFB DP8000 wether it be by artnet or good old fashioned copper.

Ben
  • Chris

Thanks for the quick response

There is a switch in the data rack so when the rack gets powered up the switch would come on line before the DP8000 there is nothing else on the network.
    We run our rack on stage so normally all the network cables are already plugged in before it is powered up.
    It hasn't been a major issue due to it only coming in to play during load in, my only concern is when I am using the internal RHFB DP8000 to power local rig, if for any reason we were to loose our on stage touring DP8000 would i then loose control of the local rig via the RHFB DP8000 wether it be by artnet or good old fashioned copper.

Ben
Children
No Data
Related