Annoying Server Loss Message

So, I know I have posted about this message before, but I am still seeing this from time to time. Some days, not at all, and some days, numerous times. At one point I had thought that it was due to WiFi interference from other devices on stage. So I would change the Channel settings inside the WiFi router to be on a higher end of the 5.4GHz range. This seemed to work at first, but there are still times that I see this message.
What I don't understand is my Tablet is not a server. It is always a Client. So why would this message pop up just because the Client had a hiccup in the WiFi connection to the Tablet? The server continues to run when this message pops up. I never have to restart the server, and I never see this message on the server itself, nor do I see this message on the my console, which is also a Client. The console is hard lined into the Hognet. So why is a simple blip in the WiFi connection causing this message to appear? I know it's not a signal loss issue, because I get this message with full strength on my WiFi connection. No Firewall on. No Antivirus on.
The thing is, every time this message pops up on my Tablet, and I hit Okay, the message goes away, and I am able to still control fixtures, only I am not able to update, merge, or record anything. My only resolve is to log off the show, then log back in. Once I do that, I am able to continue programming and recording cues.
This is not on just one show. It's on any new show I create and on different setups with different server consoles and DP8Ks.
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related