Learn Timing not stamping time in cues on Hog3PC

Hi,
I have a number of cues that need to have timing set to automate the running of the show.

I tested Learn timing mode here at home.

I did the following:

1 - Enabled Clock
2 - Made sure Time code is NOT enabled.
3 - Clicked Learn Timing on.

Stepping though the cues here at home works as expected, times in seconds are stamped for each cue stepped to as described in the documentation. And then running the show segments proceeds automatically as desired.

I then went in to the theater and attempted to do the same thing.

The times do NOT stamp into the cues.

Is there a setting somewhere that someone may have set in configuration that is causing the clock to not really be enabled even though the Enable Clock button is depressed, or is preventing the Learn Timing from functioning?

Has anyone run into this before, and if so how do did you correct it?

Thanks,
Burt
Parents
  • Thanks,

I'm trying to get Wait times captured from the running of the show.

I probably mis-read the manual description. When I read it first I thought that you had to have Enable Clock turned on. So that was what I did when I tested here at home, and it worked.

At the theater, running the same version of Hog3PC, when I tried to do the same thing no Wait times are captured.

I'll try it again tonight with Enable Clock off at the theater, but since having Enable Clock on or off doesn't make any difference on my test here at home I suspect that something else is happening with the installation at the theater.

Since I'm running a backup copy of the show here at home for testing I would expect it to behave the same at each location. Of course at the theater I have the lighting console(s) and actual lights.

Is there anything else that I should look for if I'm still not getting the Wait times captured with Enable Clock off on the theater's installation?

Thanks,
    Burt
  • Thanks,

I'm trying to get Wait times captured from the running of the show.

I probably mis-read the manual description. When I read it first I thought that you had to have Enable Clock turned on. So that was what I did when I tested here at home, and it worked.

At the theater, running the same version of Hog3PC, when I tried to do the same thing no Wait times are captured.

I'll try it again tonight with Enable Clock off at the theater, but since having Enable Clock on or off doesn't make any difference on my test here at home I suspect that something else is happening with the installation at the theater.

Since I'm running a backup copy of the show here at home for testing I would expect it to behave the same at each location. Of course at the theater I have the lighting console(s) and actual lights.

Is there anything else that I should look for if I'm still not getting the Wait times captured with Enable Clock off on the theater's installation?

Thanks,
    Burt
Children
No Data
Related