Problems logging into show

I posted this in the general forum but then noticed this one, so here it goes

Problems loging on to show
I am running an all conventional rig on a TV show. I am running 3.2.2 (I know I need to update). I have a laptop running as a server a tablet PC as a rfu an a hogIPC running as my main console. The rig was running great until friday. I stoped being able to update anything from the IPC. The rfu and server worked just fine. Now this morning i have to run my whole showfrom the RFU. Also when i log of the show it gives me a "desktop shutduwn" error, everytime I log off.

Aside from reinstalling the software, I am going to do it tomorrow morning, any sugestions?
Parents
  • I would move your show file to the IPC, enable the boot server, and lunch the show; slowly start adding back in your PC and the tablet. The reason I would move the show file is your laptop might be going into a hibernate or sleep state and shutting down your NIC card. This could corrupt your show file and be the source of your problems. as well check all the network windows and make sure your Ip's are all in range of each other, your on the same sub net and so on! I've had some issues myself when we network our WH3 together. Best of luck my friend, let me know if it helped
  • I would move your show file to the IPC, enable the boot server, and lunch the show; slowly start adding back in your PC and the tablet. The reason I would move the show file is your laptop might be going into a hibernate or sleep state and shutting down your NIC card. This could corrupt your show file and be the source of your problems. as well check all the network windows and make sure your Ip's are all in range of each other, your on the same sub net and so on! I've had some issues myself when we network our WH3 together. Best of luck my friend, let me know if it helped
Children
No Data
Related