Max universes on a RHFB??

Hi all, a simple question.. what is the max universes i can run on a RHFB and How.. I have heard 16 is max with DP8's, Artnet etc. I need atleast 32 ??? Can I and How?? networking desks or something? see we already have 3 x RHFB's.

Cheers,
Benny..
Parents
  • That's great news.. in a couple of years we are going to end up with 36 odd pods that lower down on motors full of fixtures with no upper grid for cables etc, so everything back to a patch room of sorts. the walls move in and out to change rooms around etc. so it's much easier to config the various scenarios from a console rather than some rediculous patch panel/wall to config the various pods/floor pits etc. The boss is thinking 1 x universe to each pod in the roof. so sounds like it should work from the RHFB no probs.. Cheers, Benny..
  • That's great news.. in a couple of years we are going to end up with 36 odd pods that lower down on motors full of fixtures with no upper grid for cables etc, so everything back to a patch room of sorts. the walls move in and out to change rooms around etc. so it's much easier to config the various scenarios from a console rather than some rediculous patch panel/wall to config the various pods/floor pits etc. The boss is thinking 1 x universe to each pod in the roof. so sounds like it should work from the RHFB no probs.. Cheers, Benny..
Children
No Data
Related