Max universes on a RHFB??

Hi all, a simple question.. what is the max universes i can run on a RHFB and How.. I have heard 16 is max with DP8's, Artnet etc. I need atleast 32 ??? Can I and How?? networking desks or something? see we already have 3 x RHFB's.

Cheers,
Benny..
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;61978]The "DP8000 Expander" is a rackmount box that plugs into your DP8000's USB port and gives you 8 more universes of hard-line DMX. It acts like an 8-port widget.

www.highend.com/images/DP8000Expander.jpg

Thanks heaps for that Eric, It's all making sense now. These strap on Hog gadgets should work a treat when the time comes, am very happy to hear i can get 32 universes direct from the RHFB.. I am a big fan of the RHFB's have pretty much lived on them 6 days a week for the last 4 years.. Awesome desk..

Cheers to all.. :)
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;61978]The "DP8000 Expander" is a rackmount box that plugs into your DP8000's USB port and gives you 8 more universes of hard-line DMX. It acts like an 8-port widget.

www.highend.com/images/DP8000Expander.jpg

Thanks heaps for that Eric, It's all making sense now. These strap on Hog gadgets should work a treat when the time comes, am very happy to hear i can get 32 universes direct from the RHFB.. I am a big fan of the RHFB's have pretty much lived on them 6 days a week for the last 4 years.. Awesome desk..

Cheers to all.. :)
Children
No Data
Related